Monday, February 18, 2013

Retro Flirty Apron

I made myself something new! It was time for a new apron.




The complimentary fabric is a white pin-dot on a teal background, from WalMart. The main fabric is from the Everything Nice line from Kaufman Fabrics.  Here is a close-up:



The colors are really richer than they look here, but you can tell that it's a bright, cheerful fabric!


You'd think my legs would be more tan from living in Hawaii.  Oh, well! The apron pattern is Butterick See&Sew B5125.  The only change I made was to shorten the ruffle by about 2 inches and add a line of white baby ricrac to the top of the ruffle.  This is the fourth apron I have made from this pattern! It's a classic and makes a great gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!!