Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Airy Infinity Scarf


There has been very little sewing since school started! There has been some knitting. . . I worked on this heathery purple infinity scarf while waiting at piano lessons last fall. It's made of 2 balls of Rowan Kidsilk Haze (mohair/wool/silk blend). This lacy yarn was difficult to use at first, but using bamboo needles helped significantly. Although it's so light and silky, it's still incredibly warm because of the fiber content.

I left the sides to curl intentionally. It has a few blemishes in it already, thanks to our mischievous kitten:


What am I supposed to do? Here she is looking all sleepy and innocent. She also chewed a hole in the corner of my fair aisle pillow! She has chewed through three of my shirts. It's a good thing she's cute.  I don't dare leave my laundry on the bed or the floor!

I mended her chew-holes and the scarf looks fine, but grrrr....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!!