Friday, April 8, 2016

Sewing Spools Mini Quilt

This is made with scraps leftover from the picnic quilt. I've seen this design a few times and thought it would be perfect for this cheerful fabric! I had to use some solid grey that I had on hand to fill in the spool ends, but I like the result. The quilt clips are from a set of three that I bought from Pottery Barn Kids when my oldest was a baby. I am fairly ruthless when it comes to purging old things, but I've also learned to hang on to the things that make me happy to look at them, because another use for them will come around eventually!

There's also a photo of my puppy, Watson, with his head on my knee (which is under a quilt). Just because he's adorable. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!!